No products in the cart.
Global DNA Sequencing Market
Global DNA sequencing market by product (sequencing services, sequencing instruments, sequencing consumables, sequencing informatics), by sequencing type (next generation sequencing (NGS), sanger sequencing, others), by application (applied, clinical, research), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
DNA sequencing is a laboratory technique used to determine the exact sequence of bases (A, C, G, and T) in a DNA molecule. The DNA base sequence carries the information a cell needs to assemble protein and RNA molecules. DNA sequence information is important to scientists investigating the functions of genes. The global DNA sequencing market size is projected to grow by USD 29 billion from 2022 to 2028, registering a CAGR of 18.1 percent, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global DNA sequencing market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the DNA sequencing industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, sequencing type, application, and region. The global market for DNA sequencing can be segmented by product: sequencing services, sequencing instruments, sequencing consumables, sequencing informatics. Sequencing services was the highest contributor to the global DNA sequencing market. Going forward, the sequencing informatics segment is projected to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period. DNA sequencing market is further segmented by sequencing type: next generation sequencing (NGS), sanger sequencing, others. Globally, the NGS segment made up the largest share of the DNA sequencing market. Based on application, the DNA sequencing market is segmented into: applied, clinical, research. On the basis of region, the DNA sequencing market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). North America is estimated to account for the largest share of the global DNA sequencing market.
– sequencing services
– sequencing instruments
– sequencing consumables
– sequencing informatics
By sequencing type:
– next generation sequencing (NGS)
– sanger sequencing
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The global DNA sequencing market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Adaptive Biotechnologies Corp., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Ambry Genetics Corporation, BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company), Berry Genomics Co., Ltd., BGI Group, Biodesix, Inc., CareDx, Inc., Centogene AG, Danaher Corporation, Devyser Diagnostics AB, Illumina, Inc., Macrogen, Inc., Merck KGaA, myDNA Inc., Natera, Inc., NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc., New England Biolabs, Inc., NGeneBio Co., Ltd., Oxford Nanopore Technologies Limited, Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc., PerkinElmer, Inc., Personalis, Inc., Qiagen N.V., Quest Diagnostics Inc., Roche Holding AG, SOPHiA GENETICS, TAKARA BIO INC., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global DNA sequencing market.
– To classify and forecast the global DNA sequencing market based on product, sequencing type, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global DNA sequencing market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global DNA sequencing market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global DNA sequencing market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global DNA sequencing market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!