No products in the cart.
Global DNA Data Storage Market
Global DNA data storage market by type (commercial, research), by deployment mode (cloud-based, on-premise), by synthesis technology (chemical, enzymatic), by application (archival, quality control, research and prototyping), by end user (BFSI, government, healthcare, media and entertainment, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
The genetic material DNA has garnered considerable interest as a medium for digital information storage because its density and durability are superior to those of existing silicon-based storage media. According to Gen Consulting Company, the global DNA data storage market is set to achieve an incremental growth of USD 1,214 million, acelerating at a CAGR of almost 63.5% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global DNA data storage market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the DNA data storage industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, deployment mode, synthesis technology, application, end user, and region. The global market for DNA data storage can be segmented by type: commercial, research. In 2021, the research segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the DNA data storage market. DNA data storage market is further segmented by deployment mode: cloud-based, on-premise. The on-premise segment was the largest contributor to the global DNA data storage market in 2021. Based on synthesis technology, the DNA data storage market is segmented into: chemical, enzymatic. The chemical segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global DNA data storage market. On the basis of application, the DNA data storage market also can be divided into: archival, quality control, research and prototyping. DNA data storage market by end user is categorized into: BFSI, government, healthcare, media and entertainment, others. The DNA data storage market by region can be segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
By deployment mode:
By synthesis technology:
– quality control
– research and prototyping
By end user:
– media and entertainment
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including 10x Genomics, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Berry Genomics Co., Ltd., BGI Group, Bioneer Corporation, Codex DNA, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Eurofins Scientific SE, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, GenScript Biotech Corporation, Illumina Inc., Kaneka Corporation, LGC Ltd., Macrogen, Inc., Merck KGaA, Microsoft Corporation, New England Biolabs, Inc., Oxford Nanopore Technologies Limited, Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc., Seagate Technology Holdings plc, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, Twist Bioscience Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global DNA data storage market.
– To classify and forecast the global DNA data storage market based on type, deployment mode, synthesis technology, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global DNA data storage market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global DNA data storage market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global DNA data storage market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global DNA data storage market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!