The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Disposable Medical Sensors Market
The global disposable medical sensors market size is projected to grow by USD 5 billion from 2022 to 2028, registering a CAGR of 9.1 percent, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global disposable medical sensors market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the disposable medical sensors industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, product, application, and region. The global market for disposable medical sensors can be segmented by type: accelerometers, biosensors, image sensors, pressure sensors, temperature sensors, others. According to the research, the biosensors segment had the largest share in the global disposable medical sensors market. Disposable medical sensors market is further segmented by product: implantable sensors, ingestible sensors, invasive sensors, strip sensors, wearable sensors. In 2021, the strip sensors segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the disposable medical sensors market. Based on application, the disposable medical sensors market is segmented into: diagnostic, therapeutic, monitoring. Among these, the diagnostic segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. On the basis of region, the disposable medical sensors market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). North America captured the largest share of the market in 2021.
– image sensors
– pressure sensors
– temperature sensors
– implantable sensors
– ingestible sensors
– invasive sensors
– strip sensors
– wearable sensors
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Disposable Medical Sensors Market, including Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI), General Electric Co., Honeywell International Inc., ICU Medical, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medtronic plc, OmniVision Technologies Inc., Sensirion AG, TE Connectivity Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global disposable medical sensors market.
– To classify and forecast the global disposable medical sensors market based on type, product, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global disposable medical sensors market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global disposable medical sensors market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global disposable medical sensors market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global disposable medical sensors market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Disposable Medical Sensors Market - Report Scope
Analog Devices Inc. (ADI), General Electric Co., Honeywell International Inc., ICU Medical Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medtronic plc, OmniVision Technologies Inc., Sensirion AG, TE Connectivity Corporation
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…