Disinfectant chemicals are substances that are used to kill or inactivate harmful microorganisms, such as bacteria, viruses, and fungi. They are commonly used in households, hospitals, food processing facilities, and other settings where the risk of infection or contamination is high. The global disinfectant chemicals market is likely to register a CAGR of over 8.92% with an incremental growth of USD 3.6 billion during the forecast period 2023-2029.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global disinfectant chemicals market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the composition, type, end user, and region. The global market for disinfectant chemicals can be segmented by composition: alcohols, chlorine, compounds, formalin, peracetic acid, others. Among these, the alcohols segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2022. Disinfectant chemicals market is further segmented by type: air disinfectants, water disinfectants, surface disinfectant, others. The surface disinfectant segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global disinfectant chemicals market. Based on end user, the disinfectant chemicals market is segmented into: commercial & residential, healthcare, others. The healthcare segment held the largest share of the global disinfectant chemicals market in 2022 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. On the basis of region, the disinfectant chemicals market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. In 2022, North America made up the largest share of revenue generated by the disinfectant chemicals market.
The commercial & residential market is further segmented into offices, shopping malls, household, others. The offices segment captured the largest share of the market in 2022 and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period.
By composition: alcohols, chlorine, compounds, formalin, peracetic acid, others
By type: air disinfectants, water disinfectants, surface disinfectant, others
By end user: commercial & residential, healthcare, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global disinfectant chemicals market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., 3M Company, Reckitt Benckiser Group plc, Ecolab Inc., The Clorox Company, Kemin Industries, Inc., Diversey Holdings, Ltd., Steris Corporation, Reckitt Benckiser Group plc, Medline Industries, LP, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global disinfectant chemicals market.
• To classify and forecast the global disinfectant chemicals market based on composition, type, end user, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global disinfectant chemicals market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global disinfectant chemicals market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global disinfectant chemicals market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global disinfectant chemicals market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.