The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Disabled and Elderly Assistive Market
About 15% of the world’s population lives with some form of disability, of whom 2-4% experience significant difficulties in functioning. More than 46% of older persons – those aged 60 years and over – have disabilities and more than 250 million older people experience moderate to severe disability. The global disabled and elderly assistive market size is projected to grow by USD 17 billion from 2022 to 2028, registering a CAGR of 5.8 percent, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global disabled and elderly assistive market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the disabled and elderly assistive industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, and region. The global market for disabled and elderly assistive can be segmented by product: access aids, communication aids (speech & writing therapy devices & vision & reading aids), daily living aids, medical furniture (beds, seating systems and ergonomic aids), medical/personal monitoring aids, mobility aids, others. In 2021, the communication aids segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the disabled and elderly assistive market. Disabled and elderly assistive market is further segmented by region: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). North America was the largest contributor to the global disabled and elderly assistive market in 2021.
– access aids
– communication aids (speech & writing therapy devices & vision & reading aids)
– daily living aids
– medical furniture (beds, seating systems and ergonomic aids)
– medical/personal monitoring aids
– mobility aids
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The access aids market is further segmented into accessible baths and showers, door openers, residential/home elevators, stair lifts/climbers, transfer lifts and slings, wheelchair lifts. Among these, the residential/home elevators segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Furthermore, the communication aids market has been categorized into hearing and listening aids, speech and writing aids. The hearing and listening aids segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021 and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. The mobility aids market is further divided into ambulatory aids, wheelchairs and scooters, others (motor vehicle conversions and navigation aids). According to the research, the wheelchairs and scooters segment had the largest share in the global disabled and elderly assistive market.
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Disabled and Elderly Assistive Market, including AliMed, Inc., Coloplast A/S, ConvaTec Group plc, Demant A/S, Etac AB, GN Store Nord A/S, Invacare Corporation, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Koninklijke Philips NV, Medical Depot, Inc., Medline Industries, LP, Permobil AB, Pride Mobility Products Corporation, Savaria Corporation, Sonova AG, Starkey Laboratories, Inc., Sunrise Medical, Inc., WS Audiology A/S, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global disabled and elderly assistive market.
– To classify and forecast the global disabled and elderly assistive market based on product, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global disabled and elderly assistive market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global disabled and elderly assistive market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global disabled and elderly assistive market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global disabled and elderly assistive market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Disabled and Elderly Assistive Market - Report Scope
AliMed Inc., Coloplast A/S, ConvaTec Group plc, Demant A/S, Etac AB, GN Store Nord A/S, Invacare Corporation, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Koninklijke Philips NV, Medical Depot Inc., Medline Industries LP, Permobil AB, Pride Mobility Products Corporation, Savaria Corporation, Sonova AG, Starkey Laboratories Inc., Sunrise Medical Inc., WS Audiology A/S
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…