No products in the cart.
Global Disabled Elderly Assistive Technologies Market
Global disabled elderly assistive technologies market by product (communication aids (speech & writing therapy devices & vision & reading aids), mobility assistance aids, daily living aids, health alert & monitoring aids, medical furniture, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2021-2027
About 15% of the world’s population lives with some form of disability, of whom 2-4% experience significant difficulties in functioning. More than 46% of older persons – those aged 60 years and over – have disabilities and more than 250 million older people experience moderate to severe disability. Projected to expand at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2021 to 2027, the global disabled elderly assistive technologies market will worth USD 56,832 million by 2027-end, according to Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global disabled elderly assistive technologies market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the disabled elderly assistive technologies industry.
The disabled elderly assistive technologies market is segmented on the basis of product, and region. The disabled elderly assistive technologies market is segmented as below:
– communication aids (speech & writing therapy devices & vision & reading aids)
– mobility assistance aids
– daily living aids
– health alert & monitoring aids
– medical furniture
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading disabled elderly assistive technologies market vendors that include AliMed, Inc., Coloplast A/S, ConvaTec Group plc, Demant A/S, Etac AB, GN Store Nord A/S, Invacare Corporation, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medical Depot, Inc., Permobil AB, Pride Mobility Products Corp., Savaria Corporation, Sonova AG, Starkey Laboratories, Inc., Sunrise Medical Ltd., WS Audiology A/S, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global disabled elderly assistive technologies market.
– To classify and forecast the global disabled elderly assistive technologies market based on product, and region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global disabled elderly assistive technologies market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global disabled elderly assistive technologies market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global disabled elderly assistive technologies market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global disabled elderly assistive technologies market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!