Global Dimethylaminopropylamine Market
Dimethylaminopropylamine (DMAPA) is a diamine used in the preparation of some surfactants, such as cocamidopropyl betaine which is an ingredient in many personal care products including soaps, shampoos, and cosmetics. According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the global dimethylaminopropylamine market is poised to grow by USD 83.0 million during 2022-2028, progressing at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global dimethylaminopropylamine market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the dimethylaminopropylamine industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the application, and region. The global market for dimethylaminopropylamine can be segmented by application: personal care, PU catalyst, water treatment, agriculture, pharmaceuticals, others. The personal care segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global dimethylaminopropylamine market. Dimethylaminopropylamine market is further segmented by region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Europe held the largest revenue share in 2021.
By application: personal care, PU catalyst, water treatment, agriculture, pharmaceuticals, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global dimethylaminopropylamine market with some of the key players being BASF SE, Huntsman Corporation, Solvay SA, The Chemours Company, Tianjin Zhongxin Chemtech Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global dimethylaminopropylamine market.
– To classify and forecast the global dimethylaminopropylamine market based on application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global dimethylaminopropylamine market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global dimethylaminopropylamine market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global dimethylaminopropylamine market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global dimethylaminopropylamine market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Dimethylaminopropylamine Market - Report Scope
BASF SE, Huntsman Corporation, Solvay SA, The Chemours Company, Tianjin Zhongxin Chemtech Co. Ltd.
The global triethyl citrate market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~4.6 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Triethyl Citrate Market Report. Triethyl citrate (TEC, C12H20O7) is a chemical compound that serves as a triester of ethyl…
According to the latest estimates, the global 1,4-benzoquinone market is predicted to be growing at a CAGR of over 3.7% from 2023 to 2029. 1,4-Benzoquinone is an organic chemical compound commonly known as p-Quinone. It is a bright yellow to light brown colored crystalline solid with a strong pungent, irritating…