Global Digital Workplace Market
A digital workplace refers to the environment, tools, and technology that enable employees to work more efficiently and collaboratively using digital tools and technology. It is an environment designed to support work flexibility, productivity, and communication across a digital platform. Embracing the advantages and technologies of the digital workplace is a vital consideration for organizations who want to maximize their employee’s potential, security, and improved business outcomes. The global digital workplace market is likely to register a CAGR of over 21.21% with an incremental growth of USD 69.3 billion during the forecast period 2023-2029.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global digital workplace market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the component, organization, end user, and region. The global market for digital workplace can be segmented by component: services, solutions. In 2022, the services segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the digital workplace market. Digital workplace market is further segmented by organization: small and medium enterprises (SMEs), large enterprises. The large enterprises segment was the largest contributor to the global digital workplace market in 2022. Based on end user, the digital workplace market is segmented into: industrial, government, financial, medical, retail, telecom & IT, media, others. The telecom & IT segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global digital workplace market. On the basis of region, the digital workplace market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America held the largest share of the global digital workplace market in 2022 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period.
By component: services, solutions
By organization: small and medium enterprises (SMEs), large enterprises
By end user: industrial, government, financial, medical, retail, telecom & IT, media, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including DXC Technology Company, IBM Corp., Atos SE, Wipro Limited, NTT Data Corporation, HCL Technologies Limited, Accenture plc, Citrix Systems, Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp., Infosys Limited, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global digital workplace market.
• To classify and forecast the global digital workplace market based on component, organization, end user, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global digital workplace market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global digital workplace market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global digital workplace market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global digital workplace market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Digital Workplace Market - Report Scope
DXC Technology Company, IBM Corp., Atos SE, Wipro Limited, NTT Data Corporation, HCL Technologies Limited, Accenture plc, Citrix Systems Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp., Infosys Limited
According to the latest estimates, the global next generation battlefield technology market is predicted to be growing at a CAGR of over 16.2% from 2023 to 2029. Next generation battlefield…