Digital health technologies use computing platforms, connectivity, software, and sensors for health care and related uses. These technologies span a wide range of uses, from applications in general wellness to applications as a medical device. Digital health can help make health systems more efficient and sustainable, enabling them to deliver good quality, affordable and equitable care. The global digital health market is expected to increase by USD 190 billion, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.8% from 2022 to 2028, according to the latest edition of the Global Digital Health Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global digital health market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the digital health industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the technology, and region. The global market for digital health can be segmented by technology: digital health systems, health analytics, mhealth, tele-healthcare. The digital health systems segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Digital health market is further segmented by region: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). North America held the largest share of the global digital health market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period.
– digital health systems
– health analytics
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The digital health systems market is further segmented into electronic health record (EHRs), e-prescribing systems. According to the research, the electronic health record (EHRs) segment had the largest share in the global digital health market. Furthermore, the mhealth market has been categorized into mhealth apps, wearables. Gen Consulting Company research indicates that the mhealth apps segment occupied the largest share of this market in 2021 and is expected to draw the highest demand in coming years. The tele-healthcare market is further divided into remote monitoring and diagnostics, telemedicine, video consulting, others. Globally, the telemedicine segment made up the largest share of the digital health market.
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading digital health market vendors that include Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc., Alphabet Inc., Amazon Web Services, Inc., AT&T Inc., Athenahealth Inc., Cerner Corp., Change Healthcare, Inc., Epic Systems Corp., GE Healthcare, International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), Koninklijke Philips N.V., McKesson Corporation, Nuance Communications, Inc., Optum, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global digital health market.
– To classify and forecast the global digital health market based on technology, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global digital health market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global digital health market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global digital health market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global digital health market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.