Global Digital Health and Wellness Market
Digital health and wellness refers to the use of technology to improve health outcomes and promote wellness. This can include a wide range of technologies such as mobile apps, wearable devices, telemedicine, and health information systems. Digital health and wellness technologies have the potential to improve access to healthcare, increase patient engagement and empowerment, and provide more personalized and efficient care. For example, mobile apps and wearable devices can track and monitor health metrics such as heart rate, blood pressure, and physical activity, allowing individuals to better manage their health and wellness. According to the latest estimates, the global digital health and wellness market is set to achieve an incremental growth of USD 876.2 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 21.92% during the forecast period 2023-2029.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global digital health and wellness market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the offering, product type, age group, care provider, and region. The global market for digital health and wellness can be segmented by offering: digital health, digital wellness. The digital health segment captured the largest share of the market in 2022. Digital health and wellness market is further segmented by product type: software & services, wearables. The software & services segment held the largest share of the global digital health and wellness market in 2022 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Based on age group, the digital health and wellness market is segmented into: adults, geriatric, pediatric. In 2022, the adults segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the digital health and wellness market. On the basis of care provider, the digital health and wellness market also can be divided into: hospitals, home care settings & individuals, clinics & ambulatory surgical centers, others. Among these, the hospitals segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2022. Digital health and wellness market by region is categorized into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America.
The software & services market is further segmented into ehealth, mhealth. According to the research, the ehealth segment had the largest share in the global digital health and wellness market. Furthermore, the wearables market has been categorized into ear-worn, smartwatches, smart patches, head-mounted displays, wristbands, smart clothing. The latest research indicates that the ear-worn segment occupied the largest share of this market in 2022 and is expected to draw the highest demand in coming years.
By offering: digital health, digital wellness
By product type: software & services, wearables
By age group: adults, geriatric, pediatric
By care provider: hospitals, home care settings & individuals, clinics & ambulatory surgical centers, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading digital health and wellness market vendors that include Apple Inc., Franklin Covey Co., Headspace, Inc., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Teladoc Health, Inc., Vivify Health, Inc., among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global digital health and wellness market.
• To classify and forecast the global digital health and wellness market based on offering, product type, age group, care provider, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global digital health and wellness market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global digital health and wellness market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global digital health and wellness market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global digital health and wellness market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Digital Health and Wellness Market - Report Scope