Global Dietary Supplements Market
Global dietary supplements market by product (calcium, combination dietary supplements, eye health supplements, ginseng, minerals, omega fatty acids, probiotics, proteins and amino acids, vitamins, others), by form (capsules and softgels, powders, tablets, others), by distribution channel (supermarkets & hypermarkets, specialty stores, online retail, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
A supplement can provide nutrients either extracted from food sources or that are synthetic in order to increase the quantity of their consumption. Dietary supplements include vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, enzymes, amino acids, or other dietary ingredients. The global dietary supplements market size is projected to grow by USD 65 billion from 2022 to 2028, registering a CAGR of 6.1 percent, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global dietary supplements market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the dietary supplements industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, form, distribution channel, and region. The global market for dietary supplements can be segmented by product: calcium, combination dietary supplements, eye health supplements, ginseng, minerals, omega fatty acids, probiotics, proteins and amino acids, vitamins, others. Dietary supplements market is further segmented by form: capsules and softgels, powders, tablets, others. Based on distribution channel, the dietary supplements market is segmented into: supermarkets & hypermarkets, specialty stores, online retail, others. On the basis of region, the dietary supplements market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– combination dietary supplements
– eye health supplements
– omega fatty acids
– proteins and amino acids
– capsules and softgels
By distribution channel:
– supermarkets & hypermarkets
– specialty stores
– online retail
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Dietary Supplements Market, including Amway Corporation, Bausch Health Companies Inc., Bayer AG, Blackmores Limited, BY-Health Co., Ltd., Chong Kun Dang Holdings Corp., Dong-E-E-Jiao Co., Ltd., Dr. Willmar Schwabe GmbH & Co. KG, Forever Living Products International, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Harbin Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd., Health and Happiness (H&H) International Holdings Limited, Herbalife Nutrition Ltd., Infinitus (China) Company Ltd., Korea Tobacco & Ginseng Corporation, Nestle S.A., Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc., Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd., Perfect Resources (M) Sdn Bhd, Perrigo Company plc, Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC, Sanofi S.A., Suntory Holdings Limited, Taisho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., The Procter & Gamble Company, Unilever PLC, Usana Health Sciences, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global dietary supplements market.
– To classify and forecast the global dietary supplements market based on product, form, distribution channel, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global dietary supplements market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global dietary supplements market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global dietary supplements market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global dietary supplements market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.