Global Die Casting Market
Die casting is commonly used to produce parts for a wide range of industries, including automotive, aerospace, and consumer electronics. The process can produce parts with a high degree of accuracy and repeatability, making it ideal for high-volume production. One of the key advantages of die casting is its ability to produce parts with complex shapes and features. The process can produce parts with thin walls, intricate details, and a high degree of dimensional accuracy. This makes it an ideal process for producing parts such as engine blocks, transmission housings, and electronic enclosures. The global die casting market is anticipated to increase by USD 34.2 billion till 2029 at an average annual growth of 6.26 percent as per the latest market estimates.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global die casting market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the raw material, process, application, and region. The global market for die casting can be segmented by raw material: aluminum, magnesium, zinc. According to the research, the aluminum segment had the largest share in the global die casting market. Die casting market is further segmented by process: pressure die casting, vacuum die casting, squeeze die casting, others. In 2022, the pressure die casting segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the die casting market. Based on application, the die casting market is segmented into: automotive, electrical and electronics, industrial, others. Among these, the automotive segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2022. On the basis of region, the die casting market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Asia-Pacific captured the largest share of the market in 2022.
By raw material: aluminum, magnesium, zinc
By process: pressure die casting, vacuum die casting, squeeze die casting, others
By application: automotive, electrical and electronics, industrial, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Alcoa Corporation, Bocar Group, Endurance Technologies Limited, Form Technologies Inc., Koch Enterprises Inc., Linamar Corporation, Nemak，S.A.B. de C.V., Rheinmetall AG, Rockman Industries Limited, Ryobi Die Casting USA Inc., Sandhar Technologies Limited, Shiloh Industries Inc., Sundaram Clayton Ltd, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global die casting market.
• To classify and forecast the global die casting market based on raw material, process, application, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global die casting market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global die casting market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global die casting market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global die casting market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Die Casting Market - Report Scope