The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Diagnostic Imaging Market
The global diagnostic imaging market size is projected to grow by USD 11 billion from 2022 to 2028, registering a CAGR of 5.2 percent, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global diagnostic imaging market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the diagnostic imaging industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, end user, and region. The global market for diagnostic imaging can be segmented by product: computed tomography (CT) systems, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) systems, mammography equipment, nuclear imaging equipment, ultrasound systems, X-ray systems, others. Diagnostic imaging market is further segmented by application: cardiology, gastroenterology, neurology, obstetrics and gynaecology, oncology, orthopaedics, others. Based on end user, the diagnostic imaging market is segmented into: ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs), diagnostic imaging centers, hospitals and clinics, others. On the basis of region, the diagnostic imaging market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– computed tomography (CT) systems
– magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) systems
– mammography equipment
– nuclear imaging equipment
– ultrasound systems
– X-ray systems
– obstetrics and gynaecology
By end user:
– ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs)
– diagnostic imaging centers
– hospitals and clinics
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The global diagnostic imaging market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Agfa HealthCare N.V., Canon Inc., Carestream Health Inc. (Onex Corporation), Diagnostic Medical Systems SA, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, GE Healthcare, Guerbet SA, Hologic, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Neusoft Medical Systems Co., Ltd., Samsung Medison Co., Ltd., Shimadzu Corporation, Siemens Healthineers AG, Swissray Medical AG, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global diagnostic imaging market.
– To classify and forecast the global diagnostic imaging market based on product, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global diagnostic imaging market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global diagnostic imaging market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global diagnostic imaging market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global diagnostic imaging market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Diagnostic Imaging Market - Report Scope
Agfa HealthCare N.V., Canon Inc., Carestream Health Inc. (Onex Corporation), Diagnostic Medical Systems SA, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, GE Healthcare, Guerbet SA, Hologic Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Neusoft Medical Systems Co. Ltd., Samsung Medison Co. Ltd., Shimadzu Corporation, Siemens Healthineers AG, Swissray Medical AG
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…