No products in the cart.
Global Diabetic Foot Ulcer Market
Global diabetic foot ulcer market by product (advanced wound dressings, biologics, therapy device), by ulcer type (ischemic ulcers, neuro-ischemic ulcers, neuropathic ulcers), by end user (ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs), home care, hospitals), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2021-2027
Foot ulcers are a common complication of diabetes that is not being managed through methods such as diet, exercise, and insulin treatment. The pathogenesis of foot ulceration is complex, clinical presentation variable, and management requires early expert assessment. According to Gen Consulting Company, the global diabetic foot ulcer market is projected to reach USD 5,388 million, recording a CAGR of approximately 5.7 percent from 2021 to 2027.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global diabetic foot ulcer market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the diabetic foot ulcer industry.
The diabetic foot ulcer market is segmented on the basis of product, ulcer type, end user, and region. The diabetic foot ulcer market is segmented as below:
– advanced wound dressings
– therapy device
By ulcer type:
– ischemic ulcers
– neuro-ischemic ulcers
– neuropathic ulcers
By end user:
– ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs)
– home care
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The global diabetic foot ulcer market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Acelity L.P. Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, BSN Medical GMBH, Cardinal Health, Inc., Coloplast A/S, ConvaTec Group plc, Medline Industries, Inc., Mölnlycke Health Care AB., Organogenesis Inc., Smith & Nephew PLC, The 3M Company, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global diabetic foot ulcer market.
– To classify and forecast the global diabetic foot ulcer market based on product, ulcer type, end user, and region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global diabetic foot ulcer market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global diabetic foot ulcer market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global diabetic foot ulcer market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global diabetic foot ulcer market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!