According to Gen Consulting Company, the global diabetes treatments market is set to achieve an incremental growth of USD 43 billion, acelerating at a CAGR of almost 6.2% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global diabetes treatments market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the diabetes treatments industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, and region. The global market for diabetes treatments can be segmented by product: insulin delivery devices, diabetes medications, glucose monitoring devices. Among these, the diabetes medications segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Diabetes treatments market is further segmented by region: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America is estimated to account for the largest share of the global diabetes treatments market.
– insulin delivery devices
– diabetes medications
– glucose monitoring devices
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– MEA (Middle East and Africa)
– Latin America
The glucose monitoring devices market is further segmented into blood glucose test strips (BGTS), blood glucose meters, lancets and lancing devices, continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) devices. The BGTS segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021 and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. Furthermore, the insulin delivery devices market has been categorized into external insulin pumps, implantable insulin pumps, insulin inhalers, insulin jet injectors, insulin patches, insulin pens and needles, insulin syringes. According to the research, the insulin pens and needles segment had the largest share in the global diabetes treatments market. The diabetes medications market is further divided into injectable therapies, oral antidiabetic drugs (OADs). Gen Consulting Company research indicates that the injectable therapies segment occupied the largest share of this market in 2021 and is expected to draw the highest demand in coming years.
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global diabetes treatments market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Abbott Laboratories, Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG (PHC Holdings Corporation), AstraZeneca plc, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Bayer AG, Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD), Boston Scientific Corp., Danaher Corp., Eli Lilly and Co., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, GSK plc, Insulet Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, LifeScan, Inc., Medtronic Inc., Novo Nordisk A/S, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi S.A., Terumo Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global diabetes treatments market.
– To classify and forecast the global diabetes treatments market based on product, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global diabetes treatments market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global diabetes treatments market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global diabetes treatments market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global diabetes treatments market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.