Global Diabetes Monitoring Devices Market
The global diabetes monitoring devices market is anticipated to increase by USD 9 billion till 2028 at an average annual growth of 5.9 percent as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global diabetes monitoring devices market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the diabetes monitoring devices industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for diabetes monitoring devices can be segmented by product: continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) devices, self-monitoring of blood glucose (SMBG) devices. In 2021, the SMBG devices segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the diabetes monitoring devices market. Diabetes monitoring devices market is further segmented by end user: diagnostic centers, home care, hospitals. The hospitals segment was the largest contributor to the global diabetes monitoring devices market in 2021. Based on region, the diabetes monitoring devices market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). North America is estimated to account for the largest share of the global diabetes monitoring devices market.
– continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) devices
– self-monitoring of blood glucose (SMBG) devices
By end user:
– diagnostic centers
– home care
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The SMBG devices market is further segmented into blood glucose meters, blood glucose test strips, lancets and lancing devices. Among these, the blood glucose test strips segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Furthermore, the CGM devices market has been categorized into receivers, transmitters. The transmitters segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021 and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period.
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Abbott Laboratories, B. Braun Melsungen AG, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic Plc, Novo Nordisk A/S, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global diabetes monitoring devices market.
– To classify and forecast the global diabetes monitoring devices market based on product, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global diabetes monitoring devices market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global diabetes monitoring devices market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global diabetes monitoring devices market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global diabetes monitoring devices market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Diabetes Monitoring Devices Market - Report Scope
Abbott Laboratories, B. Braun Melsungen AG, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic Plc, Novo Nordisk A/S