No products in the cart.
Global Device as a Service Market
Global device as a service (DaaS) market by component (hardware, software, services), by organization size (large enterprise, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)), by end user (BFSI, education, government, healthcare, IT & telecom, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2021-2027
Device as a Service (DaaS) is an emerging supply chain model that gives customers more flexibility, and helps providers unlock new revenue streams. With DaaS, vendors take laptops, desktop PCs, and other devices and preconfigure and customize them with productivity and security applications as well as value-added services to ready them for business or consumer customers. The devices aren’t purchased outright by companies like in the past, but are paid for on a consumption model. According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the global device as a service market is projected to climb to USD 216,790 million by 2027-end, progressing at a CAGR of 34.5% during 2021-2027.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global device as a service market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the device as a service industry.
The device as a service market is segmented on the basis of component, organization size, end user, and region. The device as a service market is segmented as below:
By organization size:
– large enterprise
– small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
By end user:
– IT & telecom
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Amazon Web Services, Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., Cloudalize, CompuCom Systems, Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Lenovo Group Limited, Microsoft Corporation, StarHub Limited, The Hewlett-Packard Company, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global device as a service market.
– To classify and forecast the global device as a service market based on component, organization size, end user, and region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global device as a service market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global device as a service market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global device as a service market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global device as a service market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!