Global Dermatology Device Market
Global dermatology device market by type (diagnostic devices, treatment devices), by product (biopsy devices, dermatoscopes, energy-based therapy devices, lasers, light therapy devices, microdermabrasion devices, microneedling, microscopes, others), by application (hair removal, skin cancer, skin diseases, skin rejuvenation, tattoo removal), by end user (hospitals, clinics, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Dermatology is the branch of medicine that deals with skin, mucous membranes, hair and nails. Dermatology devices are instruments that aid in the diagnosis and treatment of skin conditions. According to Gen Consulting Company, the global dermatology device market is projected to reach USD 12,937 million, recording a CAGR of approximately 5.1 percent from 2022 to 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global dermatology device market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the dermatology device industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, product, application, end user, and region. The global market for dermatology device can be segmented by type: diagnostic devices, treatment devices. Dermatology device market is further segmented by product: biopsy devices, dermatoscopes, energy-based therapy devices, lasers, light therapy devices, microdermabrasion devices, microneedling, microscopes, others. Based on application, the dermatology device market is segmented into: hair removal, skin cancer, skin diseases, skin rejuvenation, tattoo removal. On the basis of end user, the dermatology device market also can be divided into: hospitals, clinics, others. Dermatology device market by region is categorized into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– diagnostic devices
– treatment devices
– biopsy devices
– energy-based therapy devices
– light therapy devices
– microdermabrasion devices
– hair removal
– skin cancer
– skin diseases
– skin rejuvenation
– tattoo removal
By end user:
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The global dermatology device market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Aesthetic Group, Alma Lasers Ltd., Ambicare Health Ltd., Bausch Health Companies Inc. (Solta Medical International Inc), Beijing Toplaser Technology Co., Ltd., Candela Corporation (Syneron Medical Ltd.), Canfield Scientific, Inc., Cutera, Inc., Cynosure LLC, DermLite LLC (3Gen Inc.), El.En. S.p.A., Fotona d.o.o., ImageDerm Inc., Lumenis Ltd., Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global dermatology device market.
– To classify and forecast the global dermatology device market based on type, product, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global dermatology device market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global dermatology device market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global dermatology device market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global dermatology device market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.