The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Dermal Fillers Market
Dermal fillers, also known as soft tissue fillers, are substances designed to be injected beneath the surface of the skin to add volume and fullness. According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the global dermal fillers market is expected to reach approximately USD 5,711 million, representing a CAGR of 8.4% during the forecast period 2021-2027.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global dermal fillers market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the dermal fillers industry.
The dermal fillers market is segmented on the basis of product, material, application, end user, and end user. The dermal fillers market is segmented as below:
– calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA)
– hyaluronic acid (HA)
– poly-L-lactic acid
– polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA)
– fat fillers
– facial lines & wrinkles treatment
– lip augmentation
– scar treatment
By end user:
– end user
– dermatology clinics
– multispecialty hospitals
– ambulatory surgical centers
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global dermal fillers market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include AbbVie Inc., Galderma S.A., Huadong Medicine Co., Ltd., Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA, Prollenium Medical Technologies Inc., Suneva Medical Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global dermal fillers market.
– To classify and forecast the global dermal fillers market based on product, material, application, end user, and end user.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global dermal fillers market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global dermal fillers market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global dermal fillers market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global dermal fillers market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Dermal Fillers Market - Report Scope
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…