Dental contouring, also known as tooth reshaping, is a cosmetic dental procedure that involves the removal of small amounts of tooth enamel to improve the appearance of teeth. Dental contouring is typically used to correct minor imperfections such as small chips, uneven tooth lengths, or teeth that are slightly overlapping. The global dental contouring market is projected to rise by USD 1.0 billion by 2029, according to the latest market study results. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 4.77 percent during the forecast period.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global dental contouring market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the instrument, site, application, and region. The global market for dental contouring can be segmented by instrument: diamond burs, dental drills, sanding discs. The diamond burs segment held the largest share of the global dental contouring market in 2022 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Dental contouring market is further segmented by site: canines, central incisors, lateral incisors. Globally, the canines segment made up the largest share of the dental contouring market. Based on application, the dental contouring market is segmented into: irregular edges, minor crowding, chips and cracks, tooth overlapping, others. The irregular edges segment was the largest contributor to the global dental contouring market in 2022. On the basis of region, the dental contouring market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Europe is estimated to account for the largest share of the global dental contouring market.
By instrument: diamond burs, dental drills, sanding discs
By site: canines, central incisors, lateral incisors
By application: irregular edges, minor crowding, chips and cracks, tooth overlapping, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The global dental contouring market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Mayo Dental and Implant Clinic, Westwood Dental Group, Stunning Dentistry, Newton Centre Dental, Highfield Dental & Facial Clinic, Great Expressions Dental Centers, Elleven Dental, Dental Boutique, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global dental contouring market.
• To classify and forecast the global dental contouring market based on instrument, site, application, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global dental contouring market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global dental contouring market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global dental contouring market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global dental contouring market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.