No products in the cart.
Global Dental CAD/CAM Market
Global dental cad/cam market by component (hardware, software), by product (CAD/CAM materials, CAD/CAM systems), by application (dental prosthesis, dental implants, others), by end user (dental clinics, dental laboratories, milling centers, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
The dental profession first adopted CAD/CAM technology in 1985, revolutionizing the construction of dental restorations and prostheses. Since then, CAD/CAM dentistry has only advanced, providing benefits to both professionals and patients. Both dental practices and laboratories use CAD/CAM technology to construct restorations like crowns, inlays, onlays, veneers, bridges, dentures, and implant-supported restorations from high-strength ceramic. Here’s what to expect from a restoration procedure using CAD/CAM. Gen Consulting Company predicts the global dental cad/cam market will grow from USD 1,677 million in 2021 to USD 2,969 million by 2028, achieving a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.5 percent.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global dental cad/cam market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the dental cad/cam industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the component, product, application, end user, and region. The global market for dental cad/cam can be segmented by component: hardware, software. Among these, the hardware segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Dental cad/cam market is further segmented by product: CAD/CAM materials, CAD/CAM systems. Based on application, the dental cad/cam market is segmented into: dental prosthesis, dental implants, others. The dental prosthesis segment held the largest share of the global dental cad/cam market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. On the basis of end user, the dental cad/cam market also can be divided into: dental clinics, dental laboratories, milling centers, others. Dental cad/cam market by region is categorized into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– CAD/CAM materials
– CAD/CAM systems
– dental prosthesis
– dental implants
By end user:
– dental clinics
– dental laboratories
– milling centers
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global dental cad/cam market with some of the key players being 3Shape A/S, Align Technology, Inc., Amann Girrbach AG, Carestream Dental LLC, CIMsystem s.r.l., Datron AG, DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc., Envista Holdings Corporation, Institut Strauman AG, Ivoclar Vivadent AG, Kelkar Dynamics LLP, Planmeca Oy, Roland DGA Corporation, The 3M Company, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global dental cad/cam market.
– To classify and forecast the global dental cad/cam market based on component, product, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global dental cad/cam market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global dental cad/cam market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global dental cad/cam market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global dental cad/cam market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!