No products in the cart.
Global Decorative Coatings Market
Global decorative coatings market by formulation (waterborne, solvent-borne), by chemistry (acrylic, polyurethane (PU), epoxy, alkyd, others), by surface type (interior, exterior), by customer type (DIY, professional contractors), by end user (commercial, residential), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Decorative coatings are usually applied to surfaces of stationary structures such as buildings, bridges and roads, or parts of the stationary structures that include facades, pavements and pre-fabricated materials. These coatings can be used for protection as well as aesthetic purposes. Projected to expand at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2022 to 2028, the global decorative coatings market will worth USD 84,796 million by 2028-end, according to Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global decorative coatings market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the decorative coatings industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the formulation, chemistry, surface type, customer type, end user, and region. The global market for decorative coatings can be segmented by formulation: waterborne, solvent-borne. The waterborne segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Decorative coatings market is further segmented by chemistry: acrylic, polyurethane (PU), epoxy, alkyd, others. Based on surface type, the decorative coatings market is segmented into: interior, exterior. On the basis of customer type, the decorative coatings market also can be divided into: DIY, professional contractors. Decorative coatings market by end user is categorized into: commercial, residential. The decorative coatings market by region can be segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– polyurethane (PU)
By surface type:
By customer type:
– professional contractors
By end user:
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading decorative coatings market vendors that include Akzo Nobel N.V., Asian Paints Ltd., Axalta Coating Systems, Ltd., Benjamin Moore & Co., Berger Paints Ltd., Caparol Paints LLC, Cromology SAS, DAW SE, Diamond Vogel Paint Company, Dunn-Edwards Corporation, Hempel A/S, Jotun A/S, Kansai Paint Co., Ltd., Kelly-Moore Paint Company, Inc., Masco Corporation, Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd., NOROO Paint & Coatings Co., Ltd., PPG Industries, Inc., RPM International Inc., SACAL International Group Ltd., Sherwin-Williams Company, SKSHU Paint Co., Ltd., Tikkurila Oyj, Tnemec Company, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global decorative coatings market.
– To classify and forecast the global decorative coatings market based on formulation, chemistry, surface type, customer type, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global decorative coatings market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global decorative coatings market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global decorative coatings market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global decorative coatings market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!