Global Data Monetization Market
The global data monetization market size is projected to grow by USD 7.2 billion from 2022 to 2028, registering a CAGR of 21.3 percent, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global data monetization market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the data monetization industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the organization size, end user, and region. The global market for data monetization can be segmented by organization size: large enterprises, small and medium enterprises (SMEs). The large enterprises segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Data monetization market is further segmented by end user: BFSI, healthcare, IT and telecom, manufacturing, retail, others. The BFSI segment held the largest share of the global data monetization market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Based on region, the data monetization market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). In 2021, North America made up the largest share of revenue generated by the data monetization market.
By organization size: large enterprises, small and medium enterprises (SMEs)
By end user: BFSI, healthcare, IT and telecom, manufacturing, retail, others
By region: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)
The global data monetization market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Accenture plc, Adastra Corporation, Alphabet Inc. (Google LLC), Cisco Systems, Inc., Dawex Systems SAS, Emu Analytics Ltd, Enea AB (Enea Openwave), IBM Corporation, Infosys Limited, Ness Technologies Inc., NetScout Systems, Inc., SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., Thales S.A., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global data monetization market.
– To classify and forecast the global data monetization market based on organization size, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global data monetization market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global data monetization market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global data monetization market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global data monetization market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Data Monetization Market - Report Scope
Accenture plc, Adastra Corporation, Alphabet Inc. (Google LLC), Cisco Systems Inc., Dawex Systems SAS, Emu Analytics Ltd, Enea AB (Enea Openwave), IBM Corporation, Infosys Limited, Ness Technologies Inc., NetScout Systems Inc., SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., Thales S.A.
According to the latest estimates, the global telecommunications tower market is predicted to be growing at a CAGR of over 3.3% from 2023 to 2029. A telecommunications tower, also known as a cell tower or mobile tower, is a structure designed to support antennas and other equipment used for wireless…
Global indoor DAS market by distribution system type (active, passive, hybrid), by signal source (small cells, base transceiver station, off-air antennas), by solution (services, hardware), by application (commercial, hospital, government, medical, education, manufacturing, transportation, sports, residential, others), by business model (neutral host, enterprise, carrier), by region (Asia-Pacific (ex. China), Europe, North America, China, RoW (Rest of World)), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029