No products in the cart.
Global Data Center Power and Cooling Market
Global data center power and cooling market by product (data center UPS, data center cooling), by end user (IT, banking and finance, healthcare, ielecommunications, institutional, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Data centers support almost all computation, data storage, and network and business applications for the enterprise. Driven by increased demand, the data center industry is expanding. Key considerations include: The rise of remote work and learning. Development of data-hungry technologies such as IoT, Machine Learning, and AI. The global data center power and cooling market is likely to register a CAGR of over 7.8% with an incremental growth of USD 7 billion during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global data center power and cooling market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the data center power and cooling industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for data center power and cooling can be segmented by product: data center UPS, data center cooling. The data center cooling segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Data center power and cooling market is further segmented by end user: IT, banking and finance, healthcare, ielecommunications, institutional, others. Based on region, the data center power and cooling market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– data center UPS
– data center cooling
By end user:
– banking and finance
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The data center UPS (by power range) market is further segmented into 20-200kVA, 201-500kVA, >501kVA. According to the research, the 20-200kVA segment had the largest share in the global data center power and cooling market. Furthermore, the data center cooling market has been categorized into advanced solutions, airside components & chillers, high-density cooling, computer room air conditioning (CRAC) and computer room air handler (CRAH) systems. Gen Consulting Company research indicates that the advanced solutions segment occupied the largest share of this market in 2021 and is expected to draw the highest demand in coming years.
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading data center power and cooling market vendors that include ABB Ltd., Caterpillar Inc., Cummins Inc., Daikin Industries, Ltd., Eaton Corporation plc, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Johnson Controls International plc, Kohler Co., Legrand S.A., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Pentair plc, Riello Industries S.R.L., Rittal GmbH & Co. KG, Schneider Electric SE, STULZ GMBH, The 3M Company, Trane Technologies Inc., Vertiv Holdings Co, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global data center power and cooling market.
– To classify and forecast the global data center power and cooling market based on product, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global data center power and cooling market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global data center power and cooling market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global data center power and cooling market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global data center power and cooling market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!