Global Data Center Immersion Cooling Market
The global data center immersion cooling market is projected to rise by USD 587.0 million by 2028, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 20.9 percent during the forecast period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global data center immersion cooling market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the data center immersion cooling industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, and region. The global market for data center immersion cooling can be segmented by product: single-phase immersion cooling system, two-phase immersion cooling system. The single-phase immersion cooling system segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Data center immersion cooling market is further segmented by region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW). Among these, North America was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021.
– single-phase immersion cooling system
– two-phase immersion cooling system
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global data center immersion cooling market with some of the key players being 3M Company, Asperitas Company, DCX Liquid Cooling Company, Fujitsu Limited, Green Revolution Cooling, Inc., Iceotope Technologies Limited, LiquidCool Solutions, Inc, LiquidStack Inc. (Allied Control Limited), Submer Technologies, S.L., Super Micro Computer, Inc., Wiwynn Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global data center immersion cooling market.
– To classify and forecast the global data center immersion cooling market based on product, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global data center immersion cooling market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global data center immersion cooling market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global data center immersion cooling market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global data center immersion cooling market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Data Center Immersion Cooling Market - Report Scope
3M Company, Asperitas Company, DCX Liquid Cooling Company, Fujitsu Limited, Green Revolution Cooling Inc., Iceotope Technologies Limited, LiquidCool Solutions Inc, LiquidStack Inc. (Allied Control Limited), Submer Technologies S.L., Super Micro Computer Inc., Wiwynn Corporation
According to the latest estimates, the global telecommunications tower market is predicted to be growing at a CAGR of over 3.3% from 2023 to 2029. A telecommunications tower, also known as a cell tower or mobile tower, is a structure designed to support antennas and other equipment used for wireless…
Global indoor DAS market by distribution system type (active, passive, hybrid), by signal source (small cells, base transceiver station, off-air antennas), by solution (services, hardware), by application (commercial, hospital, government, medical, education, manufacturing, transportation, sports, residential, others), by business model (neutral host, enterprise, carrier), by region (Asia-Pacific (ex. China), Europe, North America, China, RoW (Rest of World)), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029