According to the latest estimates, the global next generation battlefield technology market is predicted to be growing at a CAGR of over 16.2% from 2023 to 2029. Next generation battlefield…
Global Data Center Accelerators Market
The global data center accelerators market size is projected to grow by USD 67 billion from 2022 to 2028, registering a CAGR of 31.3 percent, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global data center accelerators market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the data center accelerators industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the processor type, deployment mode, application, and region. The global market for data center accelerators can be segmented by processor type: ASIC, CPU, FPGA, GPU. The GPU segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Data center accelerators market is further segmented by deployment mode: on-premise, cloud. Among these, the cloud segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Based on application, the data center accelerators market is segmented into: deep learning training, enterprise interface, public cloud interface. The enterprise interface segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. On the basis of region, the data center accelerators market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
By processor type:
By deployment mode:
– deep learning training
– enterprise interface
– public cloud interface
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global data center accelerators market with some of the key players being Achronix Semiconductor Corporation, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD), Cisco Systems, Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., IBM Corporation, Intel Corporation, NEC Corporation, Nvidia Corporation, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Xilinx Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global data center accelerators market.
– To classify and forecast the global data center accelerators market based on processor type, deployment mode, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global data center accelerators market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global data center accelerators market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global data center accelerators market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global data center accelerators market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Data Center Accelerators Market - Report Scope
Achronix Semiconductor Corporation, Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD), Cisco Systems Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., IBM Corporation, Intel Corporation, NEC Corporation, Nvidia Corporation, Qualcomm Technologies Inc., Xilinx Inc.
Global 3D printing software and services market by type (software, services), by application (functional models/functional prototyping, device covers, artistic items, spare parts/small-run series production, others), by end user (aerospace, consumer, packaging, oil and gas, government and military, education and research, architecture, medical, automotive, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
Global single cell bioinformatics software and services market by product (bioinformatics software, bioinformatics services), by application (oncology, immunology, neurology, non-invasive prenatal diagnosis (NIPD), microbiology, others), by end user (research and academic institutes, biopharmaceutical companies, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029