No products in the cart.
Global Customer Relationship Management Market
Global CRM (CRM) market by component (software, services), by application (CRM analytics, customer experience management, customer services, marketing automation, salesforce automation, others), by deployment mode (on-premise, cloud), by organization size (large enterprises, small and medium enterprises (SMEs)), by end user (BFSI, education, government, healthcare, IT and telecom, manufacturing, nonprofits, retail, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the market size of the global CRM sector is expected to rise by USD 56 billion with a CAGR of 11.2% by the end of 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global CRM market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the CRM industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the component, application, deployment mode, organization size, end user, and region. The global market for CRM can be segmented by component: software, services. The software segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. CRM market is further segmented by application: CRM analytics, customer experience management, customer services, marketing automation, salesforce automation, others. Based on deployment mode, the CRM market is segmented into: on-premise, cloud. In 2021, the cloud segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the CRM market. On the basis of organization size, the CRM market also can be divided into: large enterprises, small and medium enterprises (SMEs). Among these, the large enterprises segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. CRM market by end user is categorized into: BFSI, education, government, healthcare, IT and telecom, manufacturing, nonprofits, retail, others. The CRM market by region can be segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– CRM analytics
– customer experience management
– customer services
– marketing automation
– salesforce automation
By deployment mode:
By organization size:
– large enterprises
– small and medium enterprises (SMEs)
By end user:
– IT and telecom
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The service market is further segmented into consulting, implementation, training and support. According to the research, the consulting segment had the largest share in the global CRM market.
The global CRM market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Adobe Inc., Freshworks Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Pegasystems Inc., Pipedrive Inc., Salesforce.com Inc., SAP SE, Zoho Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global CRM market.
– To classify and forecast the global CRM market based on component, application, deployment mode, organization size, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global CRM market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global CRM market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global CRM market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global CRM market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!