Current sensors are used in a wide range of applications, including motor control, power management, battery monitoring, and electrical safety. They can be found in electronic devices such as smartphones, laptops, and power supplies, as well as in industrial equipment such as motor drives, inverters, and power distribution systems. The global current sensor market is expected to increase by USD 2.1 billion, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.93% from 2023 to 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Current Sensor Market Report.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global current sensor market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, end user, and region. The global market for current sensor can be segmented by type: hall effect sensor, magneto resistive current sensor, others. The hall effect sensor segment captured the largest share of the market in 2022. Current sensor market is further segmented by end user: automotive, consumer electronics, telecom and networking, medical, energy and power, industrial, others. The automotive segment held the largest share of the global current sensor market in 2022 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Based on region, the current sensor market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW). In 2022, Asia-Pacific made up the largest share of revenue generated by the current sensor market.
The hall effect sensor market is further segmented into open loop, closed loop, other hall effect sensors. According to the research, the open loop segment had the largest share in the global current sensor market.
By type: hall effect sensor, magneto resistive current sensor, others
By end user: automotive, consumer electronics, telecom and networking, medical, energy and power, industrial, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading current sensor market vendors that include ABB Limited, Allegro Microsystems LLC, Asahi Kasei Microdevices Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, Melexis NV, Tamura Corporation, TDK Corporation, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global current sensor market.
• To classify and forecast the global current sensor market based on type, end user, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global current sensor market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global current sensor market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global current sensor market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global current sensor market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.