No products in the cart.
Global Curing Adhesives Market
Global curing adhesives market by product (heat/thermal cure adhesives, moisture cure adhesives, UV-curable adhesives), by resin (acrylate, epoxy, polyurethane (PU), silicone, others), by application (automotive, consumer electronics, industrial electronics, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Adhesives can be cured by light, heat, at room temperature, or in a dual curing process. With the optimum curing process, production times can be minimized and energy costs reduced significantly. According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the global curing adhesives market is poised to grow by USD 3 billion during 2022-2028, progressing at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global curing adhesives market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the curing adhesives industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, resin, application, and region. The global market for curing adhesives can be segmented by product: heat/thermal cure adhesives, moisture cure adhesives, UV-curable adhesives. According to the research, the moisture cure adhesives segment had the largest share in the global curing adhesives market. Curing adhesives market is further segmented by resin: acrylate, epoxy, polyurethane (PU), silicone, others. In 2021, the acrylate segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the curing adhesives market. Based on application, the curing adhesives market is segmented into: automotive, consumer electronics, industrial electronics, others. On the basis of region, the curing adhesives market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– heat/thermal cure adhesives
– moisture cure adhesives
– UV-curable adhesives
– polyurethane (PU)
– consumer electronics
– industrial electronics
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Curing Adhesives Market, including Bostik SA, Dow Corning Corporation, Dymax Corporation, H.B. Fuller Company, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Jowat SE, The 3M Company, Tosoh Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global curing adhesives market.
– To classify and forecast the global curing adhesives market based on product, resin, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global curing adhesives market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global curing adhesives market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global curing adhesives market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global curing adhesives market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!