The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global COVID-19 Diagnostics Market
The global COVID-19 diagnostics market size is projected to decline by USD 4 billion from 2022 to 2028, registering a CAGR of -6.5 percent, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global COVID-19 diagnostics market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the COVID-19 diagnostics industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, test type, technology, end user, and region. The global market for COVID-19 diagnostics can be segmented by product: analyzers and instruments, consumables. The consumables segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. COVID-19 diagnostics market is further segmented by test type: antigen test, PCR test. Based on technology, the COVID-19 diagnostics market is segmented into: immunoassay, molecular. On the basis of end user, the COVID-19 diagnostics market also can be divided into: hospitals and clinics, laboratories, others. According to the research, the hospitals and clinics segment had the largest share in the global COVID-19 diagnostics market. COVID-19 diagnostics market by region is categorized into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America.
– analyzers and instruments
By test type:
– antigen test
– PCR test
By end user:
– hospitals and clinics
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– MEA (Middle East and Africa)
– Latin America
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global COVID-19 diagnostics market with some of the key players being Abbott Laboratories, Inc. , Becton, Dickinson and Company, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Danaher Corp., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Hangzhou Biotest Biotech Co., Ltd., Jiangsu Bioperfectus Technologies Co., Ltd., Shenzhen YHLO Biotech Co., Ltd., Siemens Healthineers AG, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global COVID-19 diagnostics market.
– To classify and forecast the global COVID-19 diagnostics market based on product, test type, technology, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global COVID-19 diagnostics market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global COVID-19 diagnostics market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global COVID-19 diagnostics market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global COVID-19 diagnostics market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global COVID-19 Diagnostics Market - Report Scope
Abbott Laboratories Inc., Becton Dickinson and Company, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Danaher Corp., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Hangzhou Biotest Biotech Co. Ltd., Jiangsu Bioperfectus Technologies Co. Ltd., Shenzhen YHLO Biotech Co. Ltd., Siemens Healthineers AG, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…