No products in the cart.
Global Cosmetic Bioactive Ingredients Market
Global cosmetic bioactive ingredients market by source (plant-based, animal-based, microbial-based), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2021-2027
A bioactive ingredient is a compound that has an effect on a living organism, tissue or cell. These compounds are generally used to deliver antioxidative, UV protection, phytoestrogenic, and epigenetic characteristics to the skin surface. According to Gen Consulting Company, the global cosmetic bioactive ingredients market size is expected to increase from USD 1,157 million in 2020 to USD 1,751 million by 2027, garnering a CAGR of 6.1% over the evaluated period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global cosmetic bioactive ingredients market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the cosmetic bioactive ingredients industry.
The cosmetic bioactive ingredients market is segmented on the basis of source, and region. The cosmetic bioactive ingredients market is segmented as below:
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Ajinomoto Co., Inc., BASF SE, Cargill, Inc., Koninklijke DSM N.V., Roquette Freres SA, Sensient Technologies Corporation, The Archer-Daniels-Midland Company, VYTRUS BIOTECH S.A., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global cosmetic bioactive ingredients market.
– To classify and forecast the global cosmetic bioactive ingredients market based on source, and region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global cosmetic bioactive ingredients market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global cosmetic bioactive ingredients market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global cosmetic bioactive ingredients market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global cosmetic bioactive ingredients market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!