The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Corporate Wellness Market
According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the market size of the global corporate wellness sector is expected to rise by USD 28 billion with a CAGR of 6.4% by the end of 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global corporate wellness market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the corporate wellness industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, end user, and region. The global market for corporate wellness can be segmented by type: fitness and weight management, health risk assessment, health screening, smoking cessation, stress management. Among these, the health risk assessment segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Corporate wellness market is further segmented by end user: private sector, public sector and others. Based on region, the corporate wellness market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). North America held the largest share of the global corporate wellness market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period.
– fitness and weight management
– health risk assessment
– health screening
– smoking cessation
– stress management
By end user:
– private sector
– public sector and others
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The global corporate wellness market is dominated by only a few participants including Aduro Biotech, Inc., ComPsych Corporation, Virgin Pulse, Inc., Vitality Group, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global corporate wellness market.
– To classify and forecast the global corporate wellness market based on type, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global corporate wellness market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global corporate wellness market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global corporate wellness market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global corporate wellness market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Corporate Wellness Market - Report Scope
Aduro Biotech Inc., ComPsych Corporation, Virgin Pulse Inc., Vitality Group Inc.
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…