Global Construction Robots Market
Construction robots offer several benefits, including increased efficiency, speed, and accuracy of construction work, improved safety for workers by keeping them away from hazardous areas, and the ability to work in challenging conditions, such as extreme temperatures or high elevations. The global construction robots market is projected to rise by USD 212.7 million by 2029, according to the latest market study results. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 8.64 percent during the forecast period.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global construction robots market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the function, application, and region. The global market for construction robots can be segmented by function: 3D-printing robots, bricklaying robots, demolition robots, others. Among these, the demolition robots segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2022. Construction robots market is further segmented by application: commercial buildings, public infrastructure, residential buildings, others. The commercial buildings segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global construction robots market. Based on region, the construction robots market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America held the largest share of the global construction robots market in 2022 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period.
By function: 3D-printing robots, bricklaying robots, demolition robots, others
By application: commercial buildings, public infrastructure, residential buildings, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global construction robots market with some of the key players being Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc., Brokk AB, Komatsu Europe International N.V., Fujita Corporation, Autonomous Solutions, Inc., among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global construction robots market.
• To classify and forecast the global construction robots market based on function, application, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global construction robots market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global construction robots market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global construction robots market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global construction robots market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Construction Robots Market - Report Scope
Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc., Brokk AB, Komatsu Europe International N.V., Fujita Corporation, Autonomous Solutions Inc.
The global hospitality property management software market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Hospitality property management software is…
The global property management software market is estimated to increase at the rate of 7.7% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Property management software is a platform…