According to the latest data, the global beauty devices market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 11.6% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Beauty devices refer to a wide range of devices used for skincare, haircare, and other beauty-related treatments. These devices can include skin…
Global Conductive Textile Market
The global conductive textile market is expected to increase by USD 3.0 billion, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.9% from 2022 to 2028, according to the latest edition of the Global Conductive Textile Market Report.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global conductive textile market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the conductive textile industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the fabric, product, application, and region. The global market for conductive textile can be segmented by fabric: cotton, nylon, polyester, wool. The nylon segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Conductive textile market is further segmented by product: woven textiles, non-woven textiles, knitted textiles. Among these, the woven textiles segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Based on application, the conductive textile market is segmented into: military, medical, sports, others. The military segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. On the basis of region, the conductive textile market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. According to the research, North America had the largest share in the global conductive textile market.
By fabric: cotton, nylon, polyester, wool
By product: woven textiles, non-woven textiles, knitted textiles
By application: military, medical, sports, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global conductive textile market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include 3M Company, Laird plc, N.V. Bekaert S.A., Seiren Co., Ltd., Toray Industries, Inc., Wujiang Yuzhen Textile Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global conductive textile market.
– To classify and forecast the global conductive textile market based on fabric, product, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global conductive textile market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global conductive textile market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global conductive textile market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global conductive textile market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Conductive Textile Market - Report Scope
3M Company, Laird plc, N.V. Bekaert S.A., Seiren Co. Ltd., Toray Industries Inc., Wujiang Yuzhen Textile Co. Ltd.
According to the latest research, the global portable air purifier market is estimated to increase at the rate of 7.6% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. A portable air purifier is a compact device designed to improve indoor air quality by removing pollutants, allergens, and contaminants from…
According to the latest data, the global progressive lens market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Progressive lenses, also known as multifocal lenses or no-line bifocals, are a type of eyeglass lens commonly used to correct presbyopia. Presbyopia…