No products in the cart.
Global Conductive Ink Market
Global conductive ink market by product (silver conductive inks, carbon/graphene inks, copper inks, conductive polymer inks, others), by application (photovoltaics, automotive & transportation, displays, RFID, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2021-2027
Conductive ink, as the name suggests, is a form of ink that can conduct electricity. It consists of a conductive pigment, for example, silver, copper, nickel, or various forms of carbon, either suspended as particles or dissolved in a solution. According to Gen Consulting Company, the global conductive ink market is projected to reach USD 4,434 million, recording a CAGR of approximately 4.1 percent from 2021 to 2027.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global conductive ink market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the conductive ink industry.
The conductive ink market is segmented on the basis of product, application, and region. The conductive ink market is segmented as below:
– silver conductive inks
– carbon/graphene inks
– copper inks
– conductive polymer inks
– automotive & transportation
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The global conductive ink market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including C-INK Co., Ltd., Creative Materials Inc., DuPont de Nemours Inc., Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Heraeus Holding GmbH, InkTec Co., Ltd., Johnson Matthey Plc, Kayaku Advanced Materials Inc., Sun Chemical Corporation (DIC Corporation), among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global conductive ink market.
– To classify and forecast the global conductive ink market based on product, application, and region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global conductive ink market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global conductive ink market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global conductive ink market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global conductive ink market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!