Global Conductive Compounds Market
Global conductive compounds market by product (electrically conductive compounds, thermally conductive compounds), by form (conductive adhesives, conductive greases, conformal coatings, gap filling compounds), by resin type (acrylics, epoxies, polyurethanes, silicones, others), by application (automotive, consumer electronics, electrical and electronics, healthcare, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the market size of the global conductive compounds sector is expected to rise by USD 4 billion with a CAGR of 6.3% by the end of 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global conductive compounds market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the conductive compounds industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, form, resin type, application, and region. The global market for conductive compounds can be segmented by product: electrically conductive compounds, thermally conductive compounds. Conductive compounds market is further segmented by form: conductive adhesives, conductive greases, conformal coatings, gap filling compounds. The conductive adhesives segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Based on resin type, the conductive compounds market is segmented into: acrylics, epoxies, polyurethanes, silicones, others. According to the research, the silicones segment had the largest share in the global conductive compounds market. On the basis of application, the conductive compounds market also can be divided into: automotive, consumer electronics, electrical and electronics, healthcare, others. Conductive compounds market by region is categorized into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– electrically conductive compounds
– thermally conductive compounds
– conductive adhesives
– conductive greases
– conformal coatings
– gap filling compounds
By resin type:
– consumer electronics
– electrical and electronics
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The global conductive compounds market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including 3M Company, Aditya Birla Group, Cabot Corporation, Evonik Industries AG, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Indium Corporation, Master Bond Inc., Polymer Dynamix LLC, RTP Company, Wacker Chemie AG, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global conductive compounds market.
– To classify and forecast the global conductive compounds market based on product, form, resin type, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global conductive compounds market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global conductive compounds market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global conductive compounds market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global conductive compounds market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.