No products in the cart.
Global Compressors Market
Global compressors market by product (positive displacement, dynamic displacement), by seal type (lubricated compressors, oil-free compressors), by portability (stationary compressors, portable compressors), by end user (oil and gas, building and construction, chemicals and petrochemical, manufacturing, power, others), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
A compressor is a device that increases the pressure of a substance (usually a gas) by reducing the volume of the substance. Compressors are used in many applications, most of which involve increasing the pressure inside a gas storage container, such as: compression of gases in petroleum refineries, power generation, and chemical plants. According to Gen Consulting Company, the global compressors market is projected to reach USD 43,698 million, recording a CAGR of approximately 3.7 percent from 2022 to 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global compressors market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the compressors industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, seal type, portability, end user, and region. The global market for compressors can be segmented by product: positive displacement, dynamic displacement. Globally, the positive displacement segment made up the largest share of the compressors market. Compressors market is further segmented by seal type: lubricated compressors, oil-free compressors. Based on portability, the compressors market is segmented into: stationary compressors, portable compressors. On the basis of end user, the compressors market also can be divided into: oil and gas, building and construction, chemicals and petrochemical, manufacturing, power, others. Compressors market by region is categorized into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
– positive displacement
– dynamic displacement
By seal type:
– lubricated compressors
– oil-free compressors
– stationary compressors
– portable compressors
By end user:
– oil and gas
– building and construction
– chemicals and petrochemical
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading compressors market vendors that include Aerzener Maschinenfabrik GmbH, Ariel Corporation, Atlas Copco AB, Baker Hughes Co., Bauer Compressors Inc., BOGE KOMPRESSOREN Otto Boge GmbH & Co. KG., Burckhardt Compression AG, Ebara Corporation, Howden Broking Group Limited, Ingersoll Rand Inc., Kaeser Compressors, Inc., Kirloskar Pneumatic Company Limited (KPCL), Kobe Steel, Ltd., MAN Energy Solutions SE, Mattei Compressors, Inc., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Compressor Corporation (MCO), Siemens AG, Sullair, LLC (Hitachi, Ltd.), Sulzer Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global compressors market.
– To classify and forecast the global compressors market based on product, seal type, portability, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global compressors market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global compressors market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global compressors market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global compressors market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!