The global aircraft thrust reverser actuation systems market is estimated to increase at the rate of 6.9% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. The top market companies…
Global Commercial Aircraft NextGen Avionics Market
Avionics is a category of electronic systems and equipment specifically designed for use in aviation. These systems include communications (radios and ICS), navigation (GPS, TACAN, VOR, etc), defensive systems, offensive systems, and others. Gen Consulting Company predicts that the global commercial aircraft nextgen avionics market is estimated to touch a valuation of USD 7,706 million, registering a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period (2022-2028).
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global commercial aircraft nextgen avionics market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the commercial aircraft nextgen avionics industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, installation type, aircraft type, and region. The global market for commercial aircraft nextgen avionics can be segmented by product: airborne collision avoidance system, communication system, flight management system (FMS), navigation system, surveillance system, weather detection system, others. Commercial aircraft nextgen avionics market is further segmented by installation type: forward-fit, retrofit. In 2021, the forward-fit segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the commercial aircraft nextgen avionics market. Based on aircraft type, the commercial aircraft nextgen avionics market is segmented into: narrow-body aircraft, wide-body aircraft. On the basis of region, the commercial aircraft nextgen avionics market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– airborne collision avoidance system
– communication system
– flight management system (FMS)
– navigation system
– surveillance system
– weather detection system
By installation type:
By aircraft type:
– narrow-body aircraft
– wide-body aircraft
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including BAE Systems plc, Cobham Limited, Curtiss-Wright Corporation, General Electric Company, Honeywell International Inc, L3Harris Technologies, Inc., Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Safran S.A., Teledyne Technologies Incorporated, Thales Group, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global commercial aircraft nextgen avionics market.
– To classify and forecast the global commercial aircraft nextgen avionics market based on product, installation type, aircraft type, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global commercial aircraft nextgen avionics market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global commercial aircraft nextgen avionics market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global commercial aircraft nextgen avionics market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global commercial aircraft nextgen avionics market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Commercial Aircraft NextGen Avionics Market - Report Scope
According to the latest estimates, the global satellite docking system market is predicted to be growing at a CAGR of over 24.3% from 2023 to 2029. A satellite docking system refers to a set of technologies and equipment designed to enable the docking or berthing of satellites in space. It…