The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Cochlear Implant Market
A cochlear implant is a small electronic device that electrically stimulates the cochlear nerve (nerve for hearing). It can be an option for people who have severe hearing loss from inner-ear damage who are no longer helped by using hearing aids. Unlike hearing aids, which amplify sound, a cochlear implant bypasses damaged portions of the ear to deliver sound signals to the hearing (auditory) nerve. Gen Consulting Company predicts the global cochlear implant market will grow from USD 1,726 million in 2021 to USD 2,977 million by 2028, achieving a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.1 percent.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global cochlear implant market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the cochlear implant industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type of fitting, end user, and region. The global market for cochlear implant can be segmented by type of fitting: unilateral implantation, bilateral implantation. Among these, the unilateral implantation segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Cochlear implant market is further segmented by end user: adults, pediatrics. The adults segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global cochlear implant market. Based on region, the cochlear implant market is segmented into: Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa (MEA), South America.
By type of fitting:
– unilateral implantation
– bilateral implantation
By end user:
– North America
– Middle East and Africa (MEA)
– South America
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global cochlear implant market with some of the key players being Cochlear Limited, Demant A/S, Med-El Elektromedizinische Gerate GMBH, Sonova Holding AG, Zhejiang Nurotron Biotechnology Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global cochlear implant market.
– To classify and forecast the global cochlear implant market based on type of fitting, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global cochlear implant market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global cochlear implant market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global cochlear implant market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global cochlear implant market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Cochlear Implant Market - Report Scope
Cochlear Limited, Demant A/S, Med-El Elektromedizinische Gerate GMBH, Sonova Holding AG, Zhejiang Nurotron Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…