Global Cloud Computing in Cell Biology Market
Cloud computing provides fundamental support to address the challenges with shared computing resources including computing, storage, networking and analytical software. Progress in biomedical research is increasingly driven by insight gained through the analysis and interpretation of large and complex data sets. Recently, cloud computing has emerged as a powerful, flexible, and scalable approach to disparate computational and data–intensive problems. Gen Consulting Company predicts global cloud computing in cell biology market will grow from USD 1,798 million in 2021 to USD 5,830 million by 2028, achieving a CAGR of 18.3 percent, according to the latest edition of the Global Cloud Computing in Cell Biology Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global cloud computing in cell biology market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the cloud computing in cell biology industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the deployment mode, application, end user, and region. The global market for cloud computing in cell biology can be segmented by deployment mode: public cloud, private cloud, hybrid. Cloud computing in cell biology market is further segmented by application: discovery and preclinical research, clinical trials, pharmaceuticals manufacturing, others. Based on end user, the cloud computing in cell biology market is segmented into: biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, clinical laboratories, contract research organization (CRO). On the basis of region, the cloud computing in cell biology market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
By deployment mode:
– public cloud
– private cloud
– discovery and preclinical research
– clinical trials
– pharmaceuticals manufacturing
By end user:
– biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies
– clinical laboratories
– contract research organization (CRO)
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global cloud computing in cell biology market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Accenture plc, Alphabet Inc., Amazon Web Services, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Salesforce.com Inc., SAP SE, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global cloud computing in cell biology market.
– To classify and forecast the global cloud computing in cell biology market based on deployment mode, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global cloud computing in cell biology market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global cloud computing in cell biology market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global cloud computing in cell biology market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global cloud computing in cell biology market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Cloud Computing in Cell Biology Market - Report Scope
Accenture plc, Alphabet Inc., Amazon Web Services Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Salesforce.com Inc., SAP SE