No products in the cart.
Global Clinical Communication and Collaboration Market
Global clinical communication and collaboration market by component (solution, services), by deployment (cloud-based, on-premise), by end user (clinical labs, hospitals, physicians, others), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Clinical communication and collaboration (CC&C) systems coordinate activities and data flow between clinicians, nurses, physicians, and other medical professionals. Hospitals, ancillary care providers, and clinical laboratories can leverage CC&C solutions to reduce referral leakage and rate of readmissions, and ensure interoperability between systems. With a CC&C platform deployed, health care organizations and practices can maintain patient data, facilitate real-time collaboration, reduce inefficiency and gaps, achieve patient safety and satisfaction, and preserve profitability. The global clinical communication and collaboration market was valued at USD 1,451 million in 2021 to USD 3,499 million by 2028, progressing at a CAGR of 13.4% from 2022 to 2028, according to Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global clinical communication and collaboration market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the clinical communication and collaboration industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the component, deployment, end user, and region. The global market for clinical communication and collaboration can be segmented by component: solution, services. Globally, the solution segment made up the largest share of the clinical communication and collaboration market. Clinical communication and collaboration market is further segmented by deployment: cloud-based, on-premise. Based on end user, the clinical communication and collaboration market is segmented into: clinical labs, hospitals, physicians, others. On the basis of region, the clinical communication and collaboration market also can be divided into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
By end user:
– clinical labs
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The global clinical communication and collaboration market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including AGNITY Inc., Avaya Holdings Corp., Cerner Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., d/b/a symplr, Everbridge, Inc., Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc., Intel Corporation, Jive Software, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, NEC Corporation, Plantronics, Inc., Spok Inc., Stryker Corporation, UDG Healthcare plc, Uniphy Health Holding LLC, Vocera Communications, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global clinical communication and collaboration market.
– To classify and forecast the global clinical communication and collaboration market based on component, deployment, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global clinical communication and collaboration market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global clinical communication and collaboration market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global clinical communication and collaboration market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global clinical communication and collaboration market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!