No products in the cart.
Global Circular Economy Market
Global circular economy market by waste type (clothing & textile waste, electronic waste, food waste, glass waste, plastic waste, wood waste), by end user (automotive, building & construction, furniture, logistics, oil & gas, textile, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2021-2027
In a circular economy, materials for new products come from old products. As much as possible, everything is reused, re-manufactured or, as a last resort, recycled back into a raw material or used as a source of energy. In this way, the life cycle of products is extended. In practice, it implies reducing waste to a minimum. Projected to expand at a CAGR of 7.8% from 2021 to 2027, the global circular economy market will worth USD 657,111 million by 2027-end, according to Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global circular economy market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the circular economy industry.
The circular economy market is segmented on the basis of waste type, end user, and region. The circular economy market is segmented as below:
By waste type:
– clothing & textile waste
– electronic waste
– food waste
– glass waste
– plastic waste
– wood waste
By end user:
– building & construction
– oil & gas
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The global circular economy market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Adidas AG, Cisco Systems, Inc., Hennes & Mauritz AB (H&M), Inter IKEA Systems B.V., International Business Machines Corporation, Nestle S.A., Panasonic Corporation, Sony Group Corporation, Unilever PLC, Zara SA, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global circular economy market.
– To classify and forecast the global circular economy market based on waste type, end user, and region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global circular economy market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global circular economy market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global circular economy market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global circular economy market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!