The global circuit breakers market is anticipated to increase by USD 3 billion till 2028 at an average annual growth of 5.8 percent as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global circuit breakers market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the circuit breakers industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, voltage, application, and region. The global market for circuit breakers can be segmented by product: air circuit breakers, oil circuit breakers, SF6 circuit breakers, vacuum circuit breakers, others. According to the research, the vacuum circuit breakers segment had the largest share in the global circuit breakers market. Circuit breakers market is further segmented by voltage: high-voltage, medium-voltage, low-voltage. In 2021, the medium-voltage segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the circuit breakers market. Based on application, the circuit breakers market is segmented into: distribution to distribution lines, generator, HVAC systems, motor, power to transmission lines, transformer, transmission to distribution lines, others. On the basis of region, the circuit breakers market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– air circuit breakers
– oil circuit breakers
– SF6 circuit breakers
– vacuum circuit breakers
– distribution to distribution lines
– HVAC systems
– power to transmission lines
– transmission to distribution lines
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including ABB Ltd., Basler Electric Co., CG Power and Industrial Solutions Limited, Eaton Corporation plc, Fuji Electric Co., Ltd., General Electric Co., Hager Group, Larsen＆Toubro Ltd., Littelfuse, Inc., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Ningbo Tianan (Group) Co., Ltd., NR Electric Co., Ltd., Rockwell Automation Inc., Schneider Electric SE, Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. (SEL), Siemens AG, TE Connectivity Ltd., Toshiba Corp., WEG SA, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global circuit breakers market.
– To classify and forecast the global circuit breakers market based on product, voltage, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global circuit breakers market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global circuit breakers market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global circuit breakers market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global circuit breakers market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.