Global Cervical Cancer Diagnostic Testing Market
Cervical cancer is a cancer that’s found anywhere in the cervix. The cervix is the opening between the vagina and the womb (uterus). Nearly all cervical cancers are caused by an infection from certain types of human papillomavirus (HPV). Unlike other gynecologic cancers, cervical cancer can be detected through various screening tests. The global cervical cancer diagnostic testing market is anticipated to reach valuation of ~USD 6,729 million by 2028, representing a CAGR of 4.7% from 2022 to 2028 as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global cervical cancer diagnostic testing market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the cervical cancer diagnostic testing industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the test type, and region. The global market for cervical cancer diagnostic testing can be segmented by test type: cervical biopsies, colposcopy, cystoscopy, HPV Testing, Pap smears, others. The Pap smears segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Cervical cancer diagnostic testing market is further segmented by region: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
By test type:
– cervical biopsies
– HPV Testing
– Pap smears
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global cervical cancer diagnostic testing market with some of the key players being Abbott Laboratories, Becton, Dickinson & Company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Guided Therapeutics, Inc., Hologic, Inc., Qiagen N.V., Quest Diagnostics, Inc, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global cervical cancer diagnostic testing market.
– To classify and forecast the global cervical cancer diagnostic testing market based on test type, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global cervical cancer diagnostic testing market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global cervical cancer diagnostic testing market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global cervical cancer diagnostic testing market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global cervical cancer diagnostic testing market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Cervical Cancer Diagnostic Testing Market - Report Scope
Abbott Laboratories, Becton Dickinson & Company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Guided Therapeutics Inc., Hologic Inc., Qiagen N.V., Quest Diagnostics Inc