The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Cerebrospinal Fluid Management Market
Cerebrospinal fluid, also called CSF, is made by tissue called the choroid plexus in the ventricles (hollow spaces) in the brain. It flows in and around the brain and spinal cord to help cushion them from injury and provide nutrients. The loss of CSF causes the previously cushioned brain to sag inside the skull, which results in a headache. Loss of fluid also causes a lowering of pressure within the skull, a condition called intracranial hypotension. The global cerebrospinal fluid management market was valued at USD 1,442 million in 2021 to USD 2,140 million by 2028, progressing at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2022 to 2028, according to Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global cerebrospinal fluid management market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the cerebrospinal fluid management industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for cerebrospinal fluid management can be segmented by product: CSF shunts, CSF drainage systems. Cerebrospinal fluid management market is further segmented by end user: hospitals & clinics, ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs), neurological centers. Based on region, the cerebrospinal fluid management market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– CSF shunts
– CSF drainage systems
By end user:
– hospitals & clinics
– ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs)
– neurological centers
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The global cerebrospinal fluid management market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Argi Grup, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Beckersmith Medical, Inc, Biometrix BV, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Medtronic plc, Moller Medical GmbH,, Natus Medical Incorporated, SOPHYSA SA, Spiegelberg GmbH & Co. KG, Stryker Corporation, Wellong Instruments Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global cerebrospinal fluid management market.
– To classify and forecast the global cerebrospinal fluid management market based on product, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global cerebrospinal fluid management market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global cerebrospinal fluid management market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global cerebrospinal fluid management market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global cerebrospinal fluid management market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Cerebrospinal Fluid Management Market - Report Scope
Argi Grup, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Beckersmith Medical Inc, Biometrix BV, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Medtronic plc, Moller Medical GmbH, Natus Medical Incorporated, SOPHYSA SA, Spiegelberg GmbH & Co. KG, Stryker Corporation, Wellong Instruments Co. Ltd.
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…