The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Cellulite Treatment Market
Cellulite is a common skin condition that causes dimpling and lumpy appearance, especially in areas with a lot of fat deposits like the thighs, buttocks, and abdomen. The global cellulite treatment market size is projected to grow by USD 533.6 million from 2023 to 2029, registering a CAGR of 9.46 percent, according to the latest market data.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global cellulite treatment market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the treatment procedure, cellulite type, end user, and region. The global market for cellulite treatment can be segmented by treatment procedure: non-invasive, minimally invasive, topical, others. The non-invasive segment captured the largest share of the market in 2022. Cellulite treatment market is further segmented by cellulite type: soft cellulite, hard cellulite, edematous cellulite. The soft cellulite segment held the largest share of the global cellulite treatment market in 2022 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Based on end user, the cellulite treatment market is segmented into: hospitals, specialized dermatology clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, others. In 2022, the hospitals segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the cellulite treatment market. On the basis of region, the cellulite treatment market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Among these, North America was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2022.
By treatment procedure: non-invasive, minimally invasive, topical, others
By cellulite type: soft cellulite, hard cellulite, edematous cellulite
By end user: hospitals, specialized dermatology clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The global cellulite treatment market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Cutera, Inc., Cynosure, LLC, Hologic, Inc., Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA, Zimmer Group, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global cellulite treatment market.
• To classify and forecast the global cellulite treatment market based on treatment procedure, cellulite type, end user, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global cellulite treatment market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global cellulite treatment market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global cellulite treatment market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global cellulite treatment market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Cellulite Treatment Market - Report Scope
Cutera Inc., Cynosure LLC, Hologic Inc., Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA, Zimmer Group
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…