The global radiation dose management market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~7.9 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Radiation Dose Management Market Report. Radiation dose management refers to the practice of optimizing and regulating the radiation…
Global Cell Separation Market
The global cell separation market size is projected to grow by USD 3 billion from 2022 to 2028, registering a CAGR of 7 percent, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global cell separation market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the cell separation industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the technique, application, end user, and region. The global market for cell separation can be segmented by technique: centrifugation, filtration, surface marker. Cell separation market is further segmented by application: immunology research, neurology research, oncology research, stem cell research, tissue regeneration research, others. Globally, the oncology research segment made up the largest share of the cell separation market. Based on end user, the cell separation market is segmented into: pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, universities & academic institutions, others. The pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies segment was the largest contributor to the global cell separation market in 2021. On the basis of region, the cell separation market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America is estimated to account for the largest share of the global cell separation market.
– surface marker
– immunology research
– neurology research
– oncology research
– stem cell research
– tissue regeneration research
By end user:
– pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies
– universities & academic institutions
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– MEA (Middle East and Africa)
– Latin America
The global cell separation market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Becton, Dickinson and Company, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Corning Inc., Danaher Corp., Merck KGaA, Miltenyi Biotec Inc., STEMCELL Technologies Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global cell separation market.
– To classify and forecast the global cell separation market based on technique, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global cell separation market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global cell separation market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global cell separation market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global cell separation market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Cell Separation Market - Report Scope
Becton Dickinson and Company, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Corning Inc., Danaher Corp., Merck KGaA, Miltenyi Biotec Inc., STEMCELL Technologies Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Global NGS library preparation automation market by product (automated instruments, automated kits and consumables), by sequencing type (RNA sequencing, DNA sequencing), by application (research, diagnostics), by institutions (pharmaceutical, laboratories, others), by region (Asia-Pacific (ex. China), Europe, North America, China, RoW (Rest of World)), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
Global biometrics market by technology (hand geometry, fingerprint, face, iris, vein, voice, others), by end user (BFSI, commercial and retail, government and law enforcement, healthcare, travel and immigration, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029