Global Casts and Splints Market
Global casts and splints market by product (casts, splints), by material (plaster splints & casts, synthetic splints & casts), by application (lower extremity, upper extremity), by end user (hospitals, orthopedic clinics, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
Casts and splints are orthopedic devices that are used to protect and support fractured or injured bones and joints. They help to immobilize the injured limb to keep the bone in place until it fully heals. Casts and splints are used when a bone is broken. They can also be used following orthopedic surgery. Sometimes splints are used immediately following an injury due to swelling of the affected area. Gen Consulting Company predicts global casts and splints market will grow from USD 1,988 million in 2022 to USD 2,970 million by 2029, achieving a CAGR of 5.9 percent, according to the latest edition of the Global Casts and Splints Market Report.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global casts and splints market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, material, application, end user, and region. The global market for casts and splints can be segmented by product: casts, splints. The casts segment captured the largest share of the market in 2022. Casts and splints market is further segmented by material: plaster splints & casts, synthetic splints & casts. The synthetic splints & casts segment held the largest share of the global casts and splints market in 2022 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Based on application, the casts and splints market is segmented into: lower extremity, upper extremity. In 2022, the upper extremity segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the casts and splints market. On the basis of end user, the casts and splints market also can be divided into: hospitals, orthopedic clinics, others. Among these, the orthopedic clinics segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2022. Casts and splints market by region is categorized into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America.
By product: casts, splints
By material: plaster splints & casts, synthetic splints & casts
By application: lower extremity, upper extremity
By end user: hospitals, orthopedic clinics, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading casts and splints market vendors that include 3M Company, ALCARE Co., Ltd., Bauerfeind AG, Breg, Inc., Carolina Narrow Fabric Company, DeRoyal Industries, Inc., DJO, LLC (an Enovis Company), Dynatronics Corporation (Bird and Cronin, Inc.), Essity AB, Frank Stubbs Company Inc., Klarity Medical & Equipment Co., Ltd., Lohmann & Rauscher GmbH & Co. KG, medi GmbH & Co. KG, Nanjing Shuangwei Biotechnology Co., Ltd., Performance Health Holding, Inc., Prime Medical Inc., Weber Orthopedic LP. DBA Hely & Weber, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global casts and splints market.
• To classify and forecast the global casts and splints market based on product, material, application, end user, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global casts and splints market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global casts and splints market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global casts and splints market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global casts and splints market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Casts and Splints Market