Global Cassava Market
The global cassava market is anticipated to increase by USD 45.0 billion till 2028 at an average annual growth of 4 percent as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global cassava market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the cassava industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, form, application, and region. The global market for cassava can be segmented by type: conventional, organic. The conventional segment held the largest share of the global cassava market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Cassava market is further segmented by form: solid, liquid. Globally, the solid segment made up the largest share of the cassava market. Based on application, the cassava market is segmented into: food & beverages, animal feed, others. The food & beverages segment was the largest contributor to the global cassava market in 2021. On the basis of region, the cassava market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Asia-Pacific is estimated to account for the largest share of the global cassava market.
By type: conventional, organic
By form: solid, liquid
By application: food & beverages, animal feed, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The global cassava market is a concentrated industry dominated by only a few players including Archer Daniels Midland Company, Cargill Incorporated, Ingredion Inc., Tate & Lyle plc, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global cassava market.
– To classify and forecast the global cassava market based on type, form, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global cassava market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global cassava market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global cassava market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global cassava market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Cassava Market - Report Scope
Archer Daniels Midland Company, Cargill Incorporated, Ingredion Inc., Tate & Lyle plc
Global precision pest management market by technology (monitoring, spraying), by solution (hardware, software, services), by application (area-wide pest control, site-specific pest control), by region (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa (MEA), South America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
Global lawn and garden tractors market by fuel type (gasoline-powered, battery-powered, propane-powered), by product type (garden tractor, lawn tractors), by drive type (two-wheel-drive, four-wheel-drive), by start type (push start, key start), by horsepower (<18 HP, 18–24 HP, >24 HP), by end user (residential, professional landscaping services, golf courses & other sports arenas, government & others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029