Global Cashmere Clothing Market
Global cashmere clothing market by product (sweaters & coats, tees, trousers, others), by application (men, women), by distribution channel (online, offline), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Cashmere wool, simply known as cashmere, is a fiber obtained from cashmere goats, pashmina goats, and some other breeds of goat. The fibre became known for its use in beautiful shawls and other handmade items produced in Kashmir, India. Fabric made of cashmere is warm and comfortable to the wearer, and it has excellent draping qualities and soft texture. Cashmere is used mainly for fine coat, dress, and suit fabrics and for high-quality knitwear and hosiery. According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the global cashmere clothing market stood at around USD 2,544 million in 2021 and is projected to rise to a worth of USD 3,259 million by 2028 end, thereby garnering a CAGR of 3.6% during 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global cashmere clothing market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the cashmere clothing industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, distribution channel, and region. The global market for cashmere clothing can be segmented by product: sweaters & coats, tees, trousers, others. Cashmere clothing market is further segmented by application: men, women. Based on distribution channel, the cashmere clothing market is segmented into: online, offline. On the basis of region, the cashmere clothing market also can be divided into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
– sweaters & coats
By distribution channel:
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Cashmere Clothing Market, including 360Sweater Company LLC, Autumn Cashmere of New York, Inc., Brunello Cucinelli S.p.A., Dawson Forte Cashmere Co., Ermenegildo Zegna N.V., HengYuanXiang (Group) Co., Ltd., Huzhou Zhenbei Cashmere Products Co., Ltd., Inner Mongolia Erdos Group Co., Ltd., Loro Piana S.p.A., Pringle of Scotland Ltd., Repeat Fashion B.V., TSE Cashmere House Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global cashmere clothing market.
– To classify and forecast the global cashmere clothing market based on product, application, distribution channel, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global cashmere clothing market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global cashmere clothing market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global cashmere clothing market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global cashmere clothing market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.