Global Carpet Flooring Market
Carpet flooring offers a number of benefits, including improved sound insulation, added comfort underfoot, and increased safety due to its non-slip surface. It also provides insulation, which can help to reduce energy costs and improve indoor air quality by trapping dust, allergens, and other particles. The global carpet flooring market is projected to rise by USD 36.4 billion by 2029, according to the latest market study results. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5.81 percent during the forecast period.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global carpet flooring market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, end user, distribution channel, and region. The global market for carpet flooring can be segmented by product: broadloom carpet, carpet tiles. The broadloom carpet segment held the largest share of the global carpet flooring market in 2022 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Carpet flooring market is further segmented by application: new installation, replacement. Globally, the replacement segment made up the largest share of the carpet flooring market. Based on end user, the carpet flooring market is segmented into: residential, commercial, transportation, others. The residential segment was the largest contributor to the global carpet flooring market in 2022. On the basis of distribution channel, the carpet flooring market also can be divided into: offline, online. The offline segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global carpet flooring market. Carpet flooring market by region is categorized into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America.
The commercial market is further segmented into hospitality, retail, shopping centers, offices, healthcare and medical facilities, others. In 2022, the offices segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the carpet flooring market.
By product: broadloom carpet, carpet tiles
By application: new installation, replacement
By end user: residential, commercial, transportation, others
By distribution channel: offline, online
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The global carpet flooring market is a concentrated industry dominated by only a few players including Interface, Inc., Mohawk Industries, Inc., Tarkett S.A., The Dixie Group, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global carpet flooring market.
• To classify and forecast the global carpet flooring market based on product, application, end user, distribution channel, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global carpet flooring market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global carpet flooring market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global carpet flooring market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global carpet flooring market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Carpet Flooring Market - Report Scope
The global hospitality property management software market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Hospitality property management software is…
The global property management software market is estimated to increase at the rate of 7.7% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Property management software is a platform…